WANT TO KNOW WHAT TICKET IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
SEE BELOW FOR A DESCRIPTION OF EACH FESTIVAL PASS
// NEED TO KNOW
- Ticket prices are subject to change. Tickets are for sale at current price WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.
- If you want to have access to the campgrounds, you MUST purchase a 4-day weekend pass (RSVD or general admission) or you will not be granted access.
- If your wristband has been tampered with or removed, please note that you will not be issued another one. ONE ticket = ONE wristband for the ENTIRE festival.
- Wristbands are issued exclusively at the Country Thunder festival gates. Wristbands are secured on the wrists of patrons only by Country Thunder staff. If offered a wristband outside of the festival gates, you can assume it is counterfeit.
- General daily parking sold separately.
- Please visit Rules & Regulations for a list of what we suggest you bring, and what we prefer you leave at home.
- Children 12 and under are free in the general admission area with the purchase of an adult ticket.
// AMBASSADOR PROGRAM - COMING SOON!
Sign up to become a CT Ambassador and you could earn your way to a free ticket to the festival!
Experience Country Thunder like a rockstar! Sell 8 tickets, earn yours for FREE and gain access for you and one guest to our exclusive Backstage Bash!
- Private party for Ambassadors only
- Exclusive entertainment for the night
- See where all the magic happens with a backstage tour.
- Step onto the Country Thunder stage for a photo opp.
- Personal walk-through of a private Tour Bus
- Complimentary refreshments
- Chance to mingle with producers, managers, staff and hosts of the event
- Get entered to win a meet and greet with one of the Main Stage headliners