GreenTree Inn & Suites Florence 240 W. Hwy 287, Florence, AZ 85132
Holiday Inn Express & Suites 240 W HWY 287 Florence AZ 85132
Blue Mist Motel 40 S Pinal Parkway Florence, AZ 85132
Comfort Inn 2145 E Florence Blvd, Casa Grande AZ 85122
Grande Vista Motel 1211 N Arizona Blvd, Coolidge, AZ 85128
Rancho Sonora Inn 9198 N HWY 79 Florence, AZ 85132
Super 8 Casa Grande 2066 E Florence, Casa Grande, AZ 85222
Country Thunder West
20585 E Price (Station) Rd.
Florence, Arizona 85132
*Please do not send any packages or mail to the event address. Visit our Contact page for the Country Thunder office address.
Need a ride from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport? Road Runner Shuttles will be offering rides from the Airport starting at $66 +$10 per additional rider.
NEED A RIDE?
Uber will be at Country Thunder until 12am every night ensuring you get a ride home! New users get $15 off your first ride with promo code CTAZ17.
// BY PLANE
Country Thunder is centrally located between Phoenix and Tucson, which means that you have several airports to choose from:
- PhxMesa Gateway Airport (AZA): Located in Mesa, AZ and about 53 minutes from the site, the Gateway Airport is a convenient alternative to the Sky Harbor Airport, www.phxmesagateway.org
- Phoenix International Airport (PHX): Located approx 66 miles (1 hour 15 minutes) from the site, Sky Harbor International Airport offers Transportation and Parking. Please visit their website for additional information, www.phxskyharbor.com
- Tucson International Airport (TUS): Located approx 82 miles (1 hour 38 minutes) from the site. Tucson International Airport offers Transportation and Parking, please visit their website for additional information, www.tucsonairport.org
// BY CAR
Note about traffic: Year after year, Country Thunder does their best to reduce the wait time of ingress and egress for its patrons. However, there may be a wait upon entering the festival grounds. Please see Information/Festival Rules for Gate Times.
We ask that our patrons carpool as much as possible to decrease the amount of car traffic. Also, there are NO gas vendors on-site, so please fill your tank prior to entering festival grounds!
//WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT FLORENCE, AZ?
Population 10,000, Florence (est. 1866) is home to such landmarks as the Casa Grande Ruins, the world's oldest children's rodeo, a traditional Greek Orthodox monastery, national forests, and more. Pulling into town early or staying a few days late to unwind from the crazy weekend? Here's what we recommend scoping out in the local area:
Things to See in Historic Downtown
- McFarland State Park
- Pinal County Historical Museum
- Prison Outlet Store
- Florence Fudge Company
- River Bottom Grill
- Eugene and Kim's Place
- L & B Inn
- Kokopelli Moon Saloon
- Old Pueblo Restaurant
- Learn to fly at Florence Aero Modelers.
- Take a hike on The Arizona Trail.
- Rent an ATV and cruise through the desert at Box Canyon guided by Arizona ATV Adventure Tours.
- Have a picnic at Casa Grande Ruins National Memorial.
Read more about Florence
- About Florence
- Area Attractions
- Historic District Audio Tour
- Parks and Rec
- Florence Tourism Brochure (PDF)
Attention US History Buffs
Did you know the Gila River, which runs through historic downtown Florence and alongside the festival grounds, marked the northern border of the Gadsden Purchase in 1854?