Country Thunder West
20585 E Price (Station) Rd.
Florence, Arizona 85132
*Please do not send any packages or mail to the event address. Visit our Contact page for the Country Thunder office address.
// BY PLANE
Country Thunder is centrally located between Phoenix and Tucson, which means that you have several airports to choose from:
- PhxMesa Gateway Airport (AZA): Located in Mesa, AZ and about 53 minutes from the site, the Gateway Airport is a convenient alternative to the Sky Harbor Airport, www.phxmesagateway.org
- Phoenix International Airport (PHX): Located approx 66 miles (1 hour 15 minutes) from the site, Sky Harbor International Airport offers Transportation and Parking. Please visit their website for additional information, www.phxskyharbor.com
- Tucson International Airport (TUS): Located approx 82 miles (1 hour 38 minutes) from the site. Tucson International Airport offers Transportation and Parking, please visit their website for additional information, www.tucsonairport.org
// BY CAR
Note about traffic: Year after year, Country Thunder does their best to reduce the wait time of ingress and egress for its patrons. However, there may be a wait upon entering the festival grounds. Please see Information/Festival Rules for Gate Times.
We ask that our patrons carpool as much as possible to decrease the amount of car traffic. Also, there are NO gas vendors on-site, so please fill your tank prior to entering festival grounds!
ARE THE CAMPSITES SERVICED?
Although the campsites are not serviced, we do have water and sewer trucks available to provide water and/or pump sewage for a nominal fee. Please see Amenities on page for more information.
I AM DROPPING OFF A CAMPER FOR A FRIEND/FAMILY MEMBER, WHEN CAN I DO THAT?
The gates officially open on Wednesday, April 5 at 9am for campers and will remain open each day until approximately 10pm. You are welcome to drop off a camper for your family members or friends during front gate hours, 9am - 10pm, Wednesday April 5th. You will be asked to provide collateral (i.e., valid id) to ensure that you exit Country Thunder grounds.
Starting Thursday April 6, everyone on-site will be required to show a valid festival ticket AND a valid camping pass, or you will be asked to purchase them.
IS THE CAMPSITE PRICE FOR 1 DAY OR ALL 4 DAYS?
When you purchase a campsite, you are purchasing it for all 4 days of the festival.
WHEN ARE CAMPERS REQUIRED TO LEAVE ON MONDAY?
Camper load out is encouraged early on the morning of April 10th and all campers are expected to be off of the festival grounds by Monday afternoon.
DOES THE CAMPSITE PURCHASE INCLUDE ANY FESTIVAL PASSES?
No, these are sold separately. If you want to camp on-site, you still must purchase a 4-DAY Festival Wristband (this wristband can be GA or RSVD) + your campsite.
DOES IT MATTER HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE ON MY SITE AS LONG AS WE ONLY HAVE 1 SLEEPING UNIT?
No, you can have as many people on your campsite as you want, as long as you are following the rules. Everyone on the campsite must have a 4-DAY wristband, and ALL of your belongings MUST fit on your 19'x40' campsite, no exceptions.
DO YOU HAVE AN ADA ACCESSIBLE SEATING AREA AND HOW DO I GET TO IT?
We do offer accessible seating you enter to the right of the stage (if you are looking at the stage) and it is behind the RSVD seats. Due to limited amount of space available, we invite disabled fans and ONE companion to use this viewing area.
SOMEONE IN MY PARTY HAS TROUBLE WALKING, IS THERE TRANSPORTATION SERVICE WITHIN THE FESTIVAL BOWL?
Unfortunately, no. We are unable to have motorized vehicles within the bowl for transportation service. We provide accessible parking, which is quite close to the event. If you are unable to walk, you are welcome to bring a wheelchair or a medical scooter (no golf carts please) to get around. Again, the festival site is large and is earthy (not paved) so please keep this in mind as you are planning your visit.
WHEN DO GATES OFFICIALLY OPEN?
If you are a camper, you can load in as early as Wednesday, April 5th from 9:00am-10:00pm. Gates will re-open at 9:00am on Thursday April 6th. If you arrive at Country Thunder after 10:00pm, you will have to wait outside the gate until the next morning, so please plan accordingly.
WHAT ARE THE GATE HOURS TO ENTER FOR PARKING / CAMPING?
Wednesday April 5 - Sunday April 9: 9am - 10pm
**The exit gate is open 24 hours for anyone wishing to leave the site.
WHAT ARE THE GATE TIMES FOR THE FESTIVAL BOWL?
Thursday: 2pm - 2am
Friday - Sunday: 1pm - 2am
DO YOU HAVE A COUNTRY THUNDER PROGRAM?
Yes, and the program is complimentary to you as a patron! Programs can be found at the Main Festival entrance as well as the Information Tent. Please grab one to view Festival Maps, Artist Biographies, Stage Schedules, Partner Sponsors, and more!
I'VE LOST AN ITEM, WHERE CAN I LOOK FOR IT?
Lost and Found is located in the Information Booth on-site. Although we would like to think that everyone is our friend, it is not often the case. Try to hold onto your things, but if you do happen to lose something, check out the Information Tent to hopefully find your belonging.
I'VE FOUND AN ITEM, WHAT DO I DO?
You are a good soul. Thank you for returning that which isn't yours to the Information Booth to await its owner.
WHY AM I GETTING AN AVS MISMATCH ERROR AND DID MY ORDER GO THROUGH?
This happens when the address on file at your bank does not match the address for your account. Please check both of these to make sure that they match. If you feel that you have entered the correct information and you are still receiving the error message, please contact issuing bank to triple check.
WHY DO I HAVE A $1.00 CHARGE ON MY CARD?
If you just placed an order today, and noticed that your card was charged $1.00, this is because we are checking your account to make sure that funds are available. This charge will be refunded to you within 24 hours.
WHERE IS RSVD PARKING?
The RSVD parking lot is located to the south the Festival Bowl area off of Highway P. You can locate the RSVD parking on our Festival Site Map.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I BREAK OR LOSE MY WRISTBAND, CAN I GET A NEW ONE?
Unfortunately no, we do not replace lost or stolen wristbands. Also, since wristbands are cloth, they tighten easily. Please be careful with your wristband as you will not be allowed anywhere on site without one.
I PURCHASED TICKETS BUT AM UNABLE TO ATTEND, CAN I GET A REFUND?
Unfortunately no, we do not offer refunds, as all sales are final.
IS THERE RE-ENTRY WITH 1-DAY TICKETS?
Yes, you may exit and enter the site at your leisure, as long as you are wearing the correct day wristband.
DO YOU OFFER 1-DAY RSVD TICKETS?
No. RSVD tickets are 4-DAY weekend tickets and are only sold as such. The only single day tickets that we sell are General Admission.
CAN I SPLIT MY 4-DAY OR RSVD TICKETS?
Unfortunately, we do not split 4-DAY tickets into single days.
HOW CAN I RENEW MY RESERVED SEATS / CAMP SITES?
Renewals are offered April 7 - 22, 2016 by phone or online and on-site at the Information Booth Thursday 1pm-9pm and Friday - Sunday 2:00pm - 9:00pm. If you do not renew your tickets by 5 pm CST April 22, 2016, they will be available to the public starting Monday, May 2 at 12:00 pm CST.
HOW DO I PLACE MY ORDER IF I DON'T HAVE AN EMAIL
If you do not have an email address, and are not interested in making one, we can mail your tickets to your home address. We do not suggest using a friend's email address to receive tickets, as friends have been known to not be honest. Review online what you would like to order, and we can take your order over the phone at (866) 802-6418.
HOW DO I ORDER MY TICKETS IF I AM AN INTERNATIONAL PURCHASER
If you are outside of the US, please call (877) 569-7767 and tell them that you would like to purchase tickets for Country Thunder.
WHY HAVEN'T I RECEIVED MY PRINT-AT-HOME TICKETS?
We are no longer offering Print-At-Home tickets. Your wristbands/camping stickers or parking stickers will be shipped out 4-6 weeks prior to the festival. We will email you with tracking information when your order has shipped!
WHAT IF I AM ON MY WAY AND DON'T HAVE MY TICKETS?
In this case, you will need to go to the Will Call lane, and they will be able to look your order up by verifying your personal information.
DO YOU OFFER PAYMENT PLANS
Yes, we offer the EZ Pay Option which is three monthly installments. This option is available until three months (90 days) before the first day of the show.
- Everyone camping MUST be wearing a Festival Wristband.
- GENERAL ADMISSION: Fencing/roping off of areas within the concert bowl is STRICTLY prohibited!
- Tickets cannot be split up for attendance on individual days.
- Lost or stolen wristbands will not be replaced. Wristbands must be worn all 4 days and are non transferable.
- Under Age Drinking will NOTbe permitted.
- Country Thunder reserves the right to refuse admission or eject any person without refund who is violating facility, local, state, or federal laws OR whose conduct is deemed illegal, disorderly, or offensive by management.
- If you are picking up tickets at Will Call, you will have to show your Valid ID.
- Country Thunder reserves the right to refuse and/or revoke any ticketed admission without refund.
- Cancellation of or impact on the event from an act of God, riots, strikes, labor difficulties, epidemics, and any act or order of any public authority or any cause, similar or dissimilar, beyond the control of Country Thunder, reserves ticket holder/purchaser no right to refund or exchange, and Country Thunder is not obligated to provide a substitute performance.
- Country Thunder assumes no liability for personal loss, injury, death, property damage or other harm suffered by participants, spectators, event site owners, leasers or others who may be adversely affected by this "Event" and/or causes of actions resulting there from. Ticket holder/purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Country Thunder, its officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, parent companies, partners, event sponsors, et al. from any liability resulting from personal loss, injury, death, property damage or other harm suffered by participants, spectators, event site owners, leasers or others who may be adversely affected by this "event" and/or causes of actions resulting there from.
- Tickets obtained from sources other than Country Thunder may be lost, stolen or counterfeit, and will not be honored by the festival. It is unlawful to obtain or attempt to obtain admission by fraud. All such admissions or attempted admissions will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- General Admission seating is on a first come, first serve basis.
- No unauthorized audio or video recording is allowed in ticketed event areas. In addition, by entering the event grounds, patron's consent to the use of their likeness for Country Thunder authorized video and photography, which may be recorded for media coverage, marketing, and publicity of the event and future events.
- Valid photo identification must be carried at all times. All patrons may be asked to show valid ID in order to enter and/or purchase liquor tickets in any licensed area.
- Sale or distribution of any materials on event site without express written consent of festival could result in ejection or arrest.
- This event may be broadcast, recorded and publicized, and you may be filmed and/or photographed as part of the audience. By your attendance, you are granting your permission to be recorded for commercial purposes and agree to the following: being filmed, videotaped or photographed by any means; full use of your name, likeness, voice and words without compensation; specifically waiving all rights of privacy and/or publicity during the videotaping or filming and release Country Thunder, LLC, its parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies, and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners, parents, partners, affiliates, employees and consultants from liability for loss, damage or compensation for the use of your name, likeness, voice and words; and compliance with all rules and regulations of the event.
NO: Instruments; Knives/Weapons; Chains/Chain Wallets; Outside Food or Beverage (into venue); Camelpacks; Tents in venue; Flags in venue; Refunds or Exchanges; Video Cameras; Audio Recording Devices; Flasks; Professional Cameras; Pets (in concert bowl); Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia; Coolers (in venue); Laser Pointers; Excess Baggage; Umbrellas; or Chairs with Canopies. The fencing/roping off of areas within the concert bowl is STRICTLY prohibited!
OK: Backpacks (medium); Hats; Sun Block; Lighters; Sunglasses; Beach Towel; One Unopened Bottle of Water; 12 & Under Free (except in RSVD or VIP area); Fanny Packs; Digital Cameras (non professional); Disposable Cameras; Film Cameras (non professional)
CHECK BACK HERE FOR A LIST OF ON-SITE ACTIVITIES FOR THE 2017 FESTIVAL!
//LOST AND FOUND
Lose something? Click here to check if your item has been turned in or submit a claim.
Found something? Turn it into the Info Booth or Campground Information and we'll take it from there.
Port-o-potties are available for rent until March 25, 2016 at 5pm (AZ time) for $130+ taxes and fees.
//MEDICAL SERVICES/FIRST AID
If you have a medical need, we have an on-site medic team that can assist you with your needs. Please see Festival Map for location.
Visit Project Shelter's General Store on Market Street for everything you forgot to pack. Ice? Ibuprofen? Toilet paper? They've got it all. Project Shelter will stick around after the festival to collect unwanted camping gear for donation to those in need.
Our Information Tent is a one-stop shop for all your festival questions. Whether you are looking for lost and found, just need to ask a question, file a compliment or complaint, or renew your tickets for 2017, this is the place to stop. Please see Festival Map for location.
Shower facilities are located at the following areas. Please see Festival Map for exact location. Shower cost $6 for 5 minutes.
- Near the General Store, which is between Road Runner Family Camping and Starlight Preferred Campsites
- In between Crazy Coyote and Encore
- In between Crown and Premier near the main entrance
Please help us keep our campgrounds clean. Be sure to bring garbage bags for your trash, and place it (tied) on your site. It will be picked up at 6am every morning.
ATM Services are available on-site for the entire festival and can be found placed throughout the festival grounds. If you have trouble finding an ATM, please visit the Information Tent for the nearest location.
For RV service (pump out) in all campgrounds, please call Waste Partners: 480-284-2987 or 480-253-8073.
Wait times average 2 hours.
Preferred method of payment: credit card by phone
You must be present at campsite for service. The driver will call when he or she is on her way.
Please note: Service is available only until 5 pm in Crazy Coyote.
Fresh Water – RV water fill
Jim’s Water Truck Service
Call or Text 602.722.9755 for service
- Class C Motor Homes $35
- 5th Wheels $45
- Toy Haulers and Class A Motor Homes $55
- City Pressure or Filter Systems (Non-Gravity Flow) 45 min limit $80
Please see Festival Map for location of ADA Parking. You must have a visible Handicap Parking Permit to access our ADA Parking. We also offer disabled seating to the left of the stage (if you are looking at the stage) within the VIP/RSVD area. Out of respect for limited amount of space available, we invite disabled fans and ONE attendant to use this viewing area. Please see FAQ's for additional questions and answers regarding Disabled patrons.
Of course we give you the opportunity to purchase your favorite artist's t-shirt! Artist Merchandise tent is located to the right of the main stage. Please see Festival Map for location.
You should be ashamed if you leave the festival without stopping by the Country Thunder Festival Merchandise tent! Visit Mrs. Joanne and her team of helpers to purchase your hoodie, t-shirt or tank top today! Please find location on Festival Map.
Pick up your complimentary pocket guide containing the Festival Map, Stage Schedules, and more key info at the Main Entrance into the Festival Bowl or at the Information Tent.
Have no fear. We have corn dogs here, as well as MANY other wonderful food options! We have a plethora of choices, from green and leafy to deep fried and golden brown! Food vendors are open 1pm-1am.
Want to get your cowboy or cowgirl a souvenir? Country Thunder has the best vendors this side of the Mississippi, offering everything from cowboy hats to henna tattoos, clothing, jewelry and more!
// UPON ARRIVAL
Please have your government-issued ADA placard, hang tag, or license plate visible upon entrance to receive proper festival parking decal. The person to whom the permit was issued must be present in the vehicle.
*An ADA Parking Pass does not cost anything additional, the only cost you should incur is the standard $30+taxes/fees parking pass cost. If you are asked to pay anything additional, please call us immediately at 866.802.6418.
// ADA PARKING LOT LOCATION (LOT A)
The accessible parking area is located at the North side of Lot A, close to the festival entrance. Please refer to a festival map.
// GETTING AROUND
The festival site is large and earthy (not paved) so please keep this in mind as you are planning your visit. If you have mobility issues, you are welcome to bring a wheelchair or a medical scooter. Golf carts, ATVs and other devices that move faster than walking speed are prohibited. Please be respectful of other patrons when utilizing your mobility device.
Limited golf cart shuttle service by FESTAXI is available for a fee. Golf cart shuttles are not allowed within the festival bowl, so please come prepared to get yourself around within the festival bowl.
ADA Accessible port-o-potties are located inside the festival bowl just beyond the Reserved Gate.
// FIRST AID
The Florence Fire Department and Southwest Ambulance provide EMS onsite. In the event of an emergency, please seek assistance from a staff member immediately. Please reference the festival map for first aid tent location.
// ADA ACCESSIBLE VIEWING AREA
We offer an accessible viewing area to the right of the stage (if you are looking at the stage) behind the Reserved Seating area. This section is reserved for patrons who use wheelchairs, scooters or other mobility devices, or who have a disability of such significance that it substantially limits their ability to stand.
Due to limited amount of space available, we invite disabled fans and ONE companion to use this viewing area. Reference the festival map to locate this section. Follow the ramp on the right side of the festival bowl.
Each disabled patrons and their companion is welcome to bring a folding chair as Country Thunder does not provide seats. Please be aware that during certain performances, it may be difficult to enter and exit the ADA seating area as the crowd thickens.
// ADA ACCESSIBLE VIEWING AREA RULES
THE FOLLOWING IS PROHIBITED (IF ANY OF THE BELOW OCCURS, YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE)
- Standing on chairs.
- Asking other fans to sit down.
- Bringing more than one companion into this section.
- Behaving aggressively towards another fan or staff member.
- The use of professional cameras (cameras with removable lenses).
THE FOLLOWING IS ALLOWED (ENJOY THE SHOW!)
- Utilizing this section if you have a mobility disability.
- Dancing like none of the other 30,000 fans are here.
- Singing along to every song.
- Respecting your fellow festival-goers!